Saturday, April 13, 2013

2 yrs 7mths and 4yrs 11mths

I think there are many stages of kids you just forget about, kind of like childbirth.  I don't know if I can't remember it, or if Mallory never went through this stage, but Jared has been drawing on EVERYTHING. Drives me absolutely crazy (and probably Eric even more with his OCD :)).

Here is one example:
 
Mallory really wanted her picture taken with Jared's chef hat from school.
 
We were cleaning like crazy and I walked out into the hallway and found Jared fast asleep on the floor.




Love these two
 
They needed slippers too.

Domino's never get old.

For some reason Roscoe has decided he likes to flip his bed upside down and lay on it. Apparently dogs need their mattresses flipped too.
 
Grandma Val got Mallory Mary Poppins on her last visit and Mallory has not stopped singing it since then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment