In honor of the three day weekend, I thought it would be a great idea to take advantage of the time with Eric and do something fun with Mallory. I wanted to take her on some rides so my plan was to take her to Kings Island. After looking into it, I didn't want to drive an hour and then pay 35 dollars for her to go on rides that I didn't even know if she'd go on. So I did some research and realized the county fair was going on and it had some carnival rides. I approached Eric with the idea and his response? "I don't want to go to a county fair, there are so many drunk white trash people there." So we're not judging or anything, right? So we thought, were can we go that has rides indoors...yep, that is when we came up with the not so brilliant idea of going to Chuck E Cheese.
We had gone to a Chuck E Cheese in Colorado before and neither one of us remember the experience quite like the one we had here.
First of all, the prices are outrageous for what you get, but we ordered a medium supreme pizza ($17) (I ate before we left - Thank Goodness!) and the 50 tokens for $10.
While we were waiting for the pizza, we took Mallory to play some games. I cannot believe how many lurkers there were. There was a carousal that had 3 horses on it, and the kids would just stand around, wait for you to put a token in, and then hop on the other horses.
Then, WHILE we were playing games, kids would just come up and start playing them with you. There was a soccer game where you kicked the ball and this kid just came up and starting kicking in front of Eric (actually trying to push Eric back).
And then when Mallory was throwing these balls, this little girl thought she needed to throw them too.

Here are a few pictures of Eric and Mallory having fun.
After cashing in our tickets, we went to the prize counter and here is what we got for $10 worth of tokens:
a lollipop, a straw, a frog game (which she loves!- she calls it her homework), and stickers
The best part was that I'm pretty sure this was filled with more white trash than the state fair would have been. I saw more rat tails, tattoos, Mohawks, and flesh, than one needed to see in one setting (this is not to offend anyone I do know with one or more of the above - just the ones at Chuck E Cheese). Here is a little bit of proof:
Seriously, I thought when she sat down they are going to fall right out onto the table.

This guys shirt said "Exercise, Takes Motivation."

One of the few rat tails.
Needless to say, I don't think we'll be going back!


No comments:
Post a Comment