Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2 Months and 30 months!

Jared had his two month appointment today. I can't believe it's already been 2 months and that I have to go back to work in 2 weeks! I have no idea how I am going to manage everything.
Jared is giving lots of smiles and has quite the loud cry. I think I may need to invest in some ear plugs. I guess this will get him held faster at daycare - survival of the fittest at it's best. :) He is much more alert and loves to be held. I put him in the sling a lot, but he is heavy heavy heavy!

I really don't think he could get any cuter. It doesn't matter if he's up looking around or sound asleep, he has the cutest looks!

Jared's 2 month stats:
Height: 25 inches
Weight: 15lbs 8 ounces
Head Circumference: 17.25 inches (43.8cm)

These are all off the charts - in that there is no percentile. He is the average size of a 4-5 month old. I really hope he stops growing so fast because I can't keep up with clothes. He is currently in 6-9 month clothes, I can barely get them through the wash before he outgrows them.


Now onto Mallory. Mallory is officially 2 and half - going on 13! Her new favorite saying are "I don't want to" or "I can't" when she doesn't want to help out.
She has become so motherly. She carries her baby around all the time, nurses her, feeds her, and puts the music on and bounces her. She also loves comforting Jared when he cries. She runs over to him and says "It's OK baby Jared" and gives him a big hug. It is so cute. She also "shared" her cereal bar the other day with him...great! Despite the tantrums from being a two year old, she really does make us laugh and just has such a free spirited personality. She loves to have fun and loves to cuddle. I can't believe how much she has grown up. She'll always be my baby girl, but she has lost that baby girl look.

Here is a little video of her rocking her baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment