I've always seen the commercials for Stride Rite and never thought much of it, but let me tell you, I love them! Well, not the price, seeing as children only get an average of 3 months in one shoe size at this age, but overall I have been very impressed with them. Jared loves them because they aren't clunky and they don't make him walk funny. I felt so bad that he had to have his shoes on all day at school so I was in search of the most comfortable pair, and that is what we got! I think she said the only times they have sales are in April and Aug, so I would definitely hold out for one of those because each pair is $35-$50.
On a side note, the lady at the store kept calling the brand Robeez, "Rob eeze." I went home and looked up the pronunciations and sure enough it is Rob eeze, not Row beez like I had been saying it. A little piece of useless trivia.

No comments:
Post a Comment