Unfortunately my phone seems to be the fastest way to capture the moments for the blog so the pictures are poor quality, but I guess it's better than nothing.
Jared in his shirt he made at school. I love how his hair does some chicken little flare.
Our neighborhood had a Halloween party at the clubhouse with a bonfire and food.
Trick or Treating in our neighborhood. After a hard work out, walking a couple miles up and down hills pushing a stroller really pushed my limits!
Mallory did really well walking the whole time despite it being hilly and cold. She loved when she just got to go the houses and just get candy out of a bowl instead of having to say trick or treat. The first 10 houses she wouldn't say anything more than thank you, but by the end she would finally say trick or treat.
That's right...here comes trouble!
Checking out her goods (which she has only eaten 1 piece and has completely forgotten about the rest).
I used it as a sorting of "like" items learning session.
Only one Kit Kat, really? Those are the best ones.
Don't worry though, we got lots of fake gummy teeth.
And a lot of fake spiders. Next year, these will all be thrown away immediately. I walked into the kitchen and kicked what I thought was one of these fake spiders only it kept running....I'm still freaked out by this.
I had to bring pumpkins to school for the kids to paint. By the time I went to the store, we did not get the best selection of pumpkin shape....but even the misshapen pumpkins need to fulfill their halloween destiny, right?
Mallory's cat shirt she made at school.
Inclusive of a tail (and a shirtless Jared, which seems to be his preferred clothing choice lately).














No comments:
Post a Comment