Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Phantom Has Struck!

I have heard and seen this before, but never actually participated until this year.  The gist of it is that you get a gift and then you give it to 3 others (I have only heard of one other, but my guess is for the sake of time, it was 3 this year).  This is the one we got:

And I'm probably breaking some phantom rule and ruining this for anyone that I gave this to, but these are the 3 I gave away (which it was crazy to me how much your heart starts racing when you are trying to put a gift on someones doorstep in the dark without being seen. It reminded me of tp'ing the coach's house in CC in high school). 
Fun idea, but when you aren't prepared, it's difficult to give yours away within one day of receiving yours.  Oh, and don't forget to put the sign that you've been struck on your door right away or they keep returning (lesson learned).  Next year I will have stuff on hand so it doesn't result in a Wednesday trip to Target with tired kiddos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment