I have come to dread bath time because it seems inevitable that it is always after dinner and always when Jared needs to potty. It doesn't seem to matter if I wait or watch his facial expressions, it just seems to be something about putting him in the tub
that results in an bathtub evacuation and sanitation experience.
I remember this being a stage with Mallory so I know it will pass, but the other night at dinner I told Eric that I was dreading bath time that night. I was not looking for anything other than a little sympathy, however, sympathy is not what I received. Instead, Eric told me that this wouldn't happen to him because he would just put Jared in a swim diaper. I just chuckled, mainly because I would love to try and see Eric give Jared a bath in a swim diaper. As much as some might like to believe that a swim diaper contains the mess, I am here to advise you that they don't. All they do is not absorb as much as regular diapers allowing it to not really hold anything at all. Not to mention that the point of a bath is to clean them, which would include where the diaper is, right?
On a different note, Mallory no longer drinks the bath water :)
Mixed Feelings
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment