Monday, August 6, 2012

If I Ruled the World...

When I went to pick up Mallory today she was so excited to show me what she made.  All of the kids made one and they hung them on the wall outside their classroom.  I thought they were pretty funny so I took a picture of all of them and thought I would share.

I have also labeled some of them for your entertainment.

The one most likely to be a bad influence.


Probably the first one's sidekick.


Most likely to join 4-H

The heartbreaker

Future Democrat 

Do you think this one has to do with the recent power outages?

The goth.

The feminist

The Science Introvert

The President

The ditz.

The girl next door.



The architect. 

And, last, Mallory's response....still don't know what to label her. The tomboy? Although she likes dresses way too much.

I'll report back in 15 years and let you know how accurate I was :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment