Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our 3 Year Old has a Cell Phone

I know this sounds a little crazy, but if it's any consolation, it doesn't have service, it just turns on and off.  However, she has become slightly obsessed with it, to the point where I use it as a bribery
 or threat to get her to listen (as you might have read from prior posts is not her strongest suit lately).  

I asked her what she was doing here and she said, "I'm texting." Um...how do you even know what that is? 

She also proceeds to walk around everywhere taking pictures. She might have, just might have learned that from me, not that I take a lot of pictures or anything.  It got so bad that she was taking pictures as we walked into Wendy's and we had to keep telling her to put her cell phone away.  I'm pretty sure everyone in there thought we were crazy. The new rule is the cell phone stays in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment