This post is long overdue. Mallory has been doing a great job at sleeping in her room, and I think that can be attributed to all the excitement of it being a princess room - her princess room. Finally, a positive to all this
independence madness!
Here is her bed, which is supposed to have a roll away bed underneath for when friends or cousins come to stay. Nobody told us a pillow top twin wouldn't fit in it, so we have stored the second mattress until Jared gets older, and are now back in the market to find a mattress that will fit.
p.s. Don't get me started on the crooked letters, I believe my suggestion at the time was that it needed to be more arched on the left, but what do I know?
Artwork. These are the only two things not princess in the room, but since I painted them (by mixing the colors myself) in college, I needed somewhere to display the only two pieces that were given an A:)
Mallory's closet, which as you can see in this picture is really empty, not from lack of clothes, but from lack of put away clothes (I am about 10 loads behind on folding!).
The princess wall - her favorite!
The room has definitely become a special place for her (even when she is in time out). She loves that she can shut the door and get some "privacy", her new latest thing.




No comments:
Post a Comment