Saturday, November 20, 2010

Springboro Christmas Parade

I won't bore you with another parade post, but I will say Mallory absolutely loves parades.  She always asks to go and her favorite part is the marching band.  She is so darn cute waiving to everyone in the parade.  This was a Christmas parade (I know it's early!) so it was nice to see the same old parade stuff dressed up for the holiday season.  It was cold so we were all bundled up.


 No matter how many parades you go to, there always seems to be something you haven't seen before.  This was a professional baloon business. 

They had lots of activities for kids there, but it always seems to fall right in the middle of nap time, so for the 20 minute drive home, all I heard was crying and "I wanted to jump in that (in regards to the bounce house full of older kids).  Note to self, avoid festivals before nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment