I'll let you decide. When talking about what we could do to help Mallory sleep through the night, here were some of his direct quotes (I didn't get them all because I was laughing so hard).
Eric: "We have to do something, I wake up with welts on my back from the corner of the night stand. It hasn't bled yet but there are triangles dug into my skin. She kicks the covers off 50 times in a row and her finger and toe nails scratch me all night, her long hair gets on me, she digs her knees into my back, she can't lay straight - it has to be across me,and I have actually fallen off the bed.
The best part is, I texted these to myself as he was saying them so I wouldn't forget, and I just read this to him and his response was "I didn't say that." Uh-huh.
Mixed Feelings
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment