Seeing as I had my hands full with the little man, it didn't go exactly as planned, but I feel like I still get an A for the thought. We didn't have milk to make the Starbucks iced coffee, the Xbox wasn't hooked up so by the time they got it hooked up it was too late to play, and the basketball shorts didn't fit. Oh well, better luck next time.
Mallory sang "Happy Birthday" all day but wouldn't let me get it on video. She even picked him out a puppy dog card yesterday (she also told him about it right when she got home - she said she got him a puppy present that was a card). After Red Lobster they took a nap.
Jared also napped all day. How he slept in that position we'll never know.
And another attempt at a family picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment