It's a big ordeal now for me to take and pick up Mallory from school since it involves getting Jared out of the car and then getting all her stuff and her back in the car - and did I mention this is all being timed because you have about 30 seconds of a stopped car before Jared starts screaming. With that said, this is a real challenge, especially since Mallory has to do the buckle on the car seat herself. Now that I have prefaced the situation, I can move on to the real point of this story, the ducks.
Yesterday the joy of picking Mallory up came with rain. It didn't rain all day, I swear it was just the 5 minutes I had to pick her up. I was parked in the first spot so I had her stand just outside the door so she didn't get wet while I put Jared in the car. I kept hearing her let out her high pitched squeal but I thought it was just because she stepped out too far from the awning and was getting a few drops on her. As I came around the front of the car to get her, she was running in circles because there were two little ducks following her. I couldn't help but laugh, seriously, where did ducks come from in the 30 seconds I took me to get him in the car??
Mixed Feelings
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment