I love mother's day because it's the one day of the year I get breakfast in bed. The whole thing- eggs, bacon, potatoes, waffles topped with berries and whipped cream, and juice. Eric always tries to make it a surprise but I am a very light sleeper...so I always know :)
For mother's day, Mallory answered some questions about me:
Name: Amanda
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
How Old: 6
Mommy's Job is: to do homework (sad, I know, but next year she wont say that!)
Favorite Food: soup
What is in Mommy's purse: diapers, water and wipes
I love mommy because: she is my mommy. (love)
After church we ate at Olive Garden. I thought I'd get a picture, but it's pretty much impossible to get two smiling at the same time.
While we were waiting, Mallory and Jared were bringing rocks over to me. Somehow Jared decided to pick up an old cigarette and Mallory picked up rocks stuck together by gum....disguisting -we went right away to wash hands. I could tell everyone around was thinking, "Happy Mother's Day."
Mallory made a picture at school. Jared just loves looking at it.
It was a very relaxing, special day. I love being a Mom :)




No comments:
Post a Comment