Sunday, May 27, 2012

Florida Keys 2012


Shutterfly offers exclusive photobook layouts so you can make your book just the way you want.

We went to Florida for the week for Uncle Dan, Aunt Lisa, and Natalie.  It was a very relaxing vacation and was one of the better trips we've taken.  The kids did great on the flight and drive to the keys and had a blast playing in the sand, the ocean, and the pool.  The guys had fun golfing, playing basketball and tennis, and fishing.  We also went to the dolphin research institute and to the turtle museum.  Mallory was so excited because there was a turtle named Mallory :)  Here is a photobook I made from our trip. It's not narrated, but it's the best I could do with limited time.  I plan to post the pictures at a later date so it prints when we print our blog, so in case you can't view the above, those same pictures will posted soon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment