We don't typically do anything for Valentine's Day because I think you should show your love all year round and I hate how it's so ridiculously overpriced. BUT, since I was sick all night on our anniversary, we decided to go out for lunch. We went to Red Lobster (because I am an awesome wife and went there for Eric so he could get his cheddar bay biscuit kick). Eric brought me some cookies and beautiful flowers that lasted at my desk for almost two weeks.
Mallory also did some stuff for school for Valentine's Day. The first thing we did was make an "act of kindness heart" for them to hang on their tree of love at school.
She also addressed all her Valentine's Day Cards/Stickers. She loved that they were princesses.
Their school also gave us box of cookies (left) and I got Mallory a box of chocolates and a book. I also got Eric some peanut butter cups and big card. I don't typically spend money on cards but they happened to be on sale so I got it for $2. I couldn't resist as I've always wanted to buy one of those big cards. As I was trying to write in it, Mallory started tracing her hands in it, so we all traced our hands as big hugs for Daddy in the card.
All in all, it was a great day filled with love, just as every day should be! I love you Eric, Mallory, and Jared! Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:
Post a Comment