Sunday, February 27, 2011

Job Searching

Wow, Eric only has 60 days remaining of law school - and the only reason I know that is because his last day is the same day as the royal wedding, so I have that nice number constantly flashing in front of my face.  As excited as I am for this step of our lives to end, it has come with great stress as he searches for job.  As many of you know, the law job market is about non-existent.  We have branched our options to states beyond Ohio and Colorado and have started looking in West Virginia (in Charleston, and no it's not a bunch of uneducated hillbillies, it is actually in the mountains and really pretty), and Florida (in Orlando).  Although I will be sad if we have to leave Dayton because we have family and an awesome school for the kids, I am trying to be open about other possibilities, as I know wherever he gets a job will be for a reason, perhaps one I cannot see at this time.

Please keep us in your thoughts as Eric continues to search for a job.   Hopefully something will materialize soon so we can start planning ahead if we do have to move.  We will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment