Sunday, October 24, 2010

Windmill Farm

Apparently this farm is the thing to do around here in the fall.  Since Eric doesn't enjoy this type of activity, I loaded up the kids and took them while he was studying.  Mallory had a blast.



Here we are on the hayride.  This was a lot different than what I was expecting.  It went fast, through mud, bounced us all over the place, and had scary people pop out at us.  I thought for sure Mallory didn't like it but it was all she could talk about.  She loved all the Disney characters we saw along the ride and loved going though the "stinky water."  Jared really enjoyed all the bouncing and movement, let's hope he didn't get brain damage.

Half way through they stop and let you pick out a pumpkin if you paid $3 more per ticket.  We did not pay, but the lady next to us insisted that Mallory get out with her to get a pumpkin.  She basically swooped her right up and made her pick one out.  Thanks windmill farm for the free pumpkin :)

Here is a picture of the muddy water we had just gone through.














I kept trying to get her to smile and all she would do is say cheese.  So here is her "cheesy" smile.

If we are still around here this time next year, I hope to make this something we do every year.  Mallory really had a great time seeing all the animals, pumpkins, and loved playing on all the equipment.  She couldn't wait to get home and tell Eric all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment