I turned around from making dinner and here was Mallory thumbing through the pages of her new princess book. I couldn't help but laugh because she looks like she a pro at drinking coffee and reading.
Next, I always nurse Jared in the playroom and Mallory will never go into the kitchen by herself and get something because she says she is scared. I finally, for the first time, convinced her there was nothing to be scared of and off she went to get the Gummi Bears from the kitchen. All of a sudden I heard this huge pop that sounded as if something fell to the floor. I didn't hear an "uh-oh" and all of the sudden I hear "that scared me." I go into the kitchen to see what it was, and turns out, I turned the back burner on instead of the front to cook the green beans, and it cracked my awesome pampered chef stoneware...sad moment. It wasn't just sad because the pan broke, but sad because for the first time I convinced Mallory there wasn't anything to be scared of, something actually scared her. Seriously though, what are the chances of that?This is how far it popped apart.
Last thing I will post of from this week has got me really thinking, but Eric did not realize this blog wasn't private. I looked into what I would have to do and I would have to add each person's email address that could read the blog and you can only enter 100 people. Not that I want scary creepers stalking us, but since Eric is taking Cyberlaw this semester, he is even more overly paranoid about it than I am. I'm still thinking over what to do, but I really don't want to have to go private. CRAZY STALKER PEOPLE, PLEASE JUST ENJOY MY BLOG AND DON'T COME AFTER US. :)
Oh I forgot to mention, I was browsing back through some old posts and somebody filled me in on the mystery tree that I have been trying to figure out all summer. Wait for it - and all you born and raised Ohio residents should be ashamed - but it's a Buckeye tree. Who knew?
A different post to come on the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment