Our two week appointment also happened to be our follow up from the hospital visit. He was so used to be poked and checked out that he pretty much slept right through the visit. He weighed in at 10lbs 6oz which is really good since by two weeks they are just looking to make sure their back up to birth weight. Not only did he surpass it by almost 2lbs, he was even sick for a few of them! He was 22 inches and I can't remember his head circumference. All of his stats were in the 90 some percentiles. Apparently he is going to be a big boy (which I can't say I'm surprised)! He has outgrown newborn clothes and the 0-3 month clothes are already fitting really tight.

This one makes me laugh because he kind of looks like the frog on his shirt. I had to put it up though because I finally got a picture of his dimples.
1 comment:
Too cute!
Colette
Post a Comment