There are a lot of little garden areas in the yard. When we went to the store to get strawberries to plant in our new Topsy Turvy, I got ambitious and thought a garden was something Mallory and I could do together. Mallory loves water so I figured it would give her something fun to help out with every day.
The before picture.

All ready to go outside.

She couldn't put her hat on right, so every time she'd put it on, she'd stumble over to me to fix her hat because she couldn't see.

She was really concerned about getting her gloves dirty.

I eventually talked her into helping me dig.

We planted our petunias and begonias first.

Then our french marigolds and the orange one's I'll have to look up because I can't remember.

The final garden.

She was so dirty by the time we were done.

No comments:
Post a Comment