Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Our morning started with coming downstairs and looking for eggs. I have a video but I've been trying for two days to get it to upload and it hasn't worked. So I will continue to try later this week.
Next she saw the basket. The necklaces were the first thing she wanted.She thought it was really funny that the Nerf ducks would shoot across the room.

She couldn't quite do it by herself.Her favorite part was the graham crackers and juice (things she gets every day).She got the biggest kick out of the little bunny sticking when you would throw it and catch it.Natalie enjoyed scooching around with all the eggs.

Mallory thought it would be fun to scooch around too.

All the activities wiped her out (this was at 11am). Natalie hanging outside with Dan. She was putting her feet on Roscoe.
Last picture of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment