The other night i was trying to get Mallory to use a fork when eating her dinner. She picked it up with her hand anyway and looked at me for my reaction and said "It'll be OK Mom."
Tonight, Mallory pushed on my stomach really hard when trying to go around me. I asked her to be more careful and she said "I'm sorry momma." This is the first time she has ever said "I'm sorry." Before she would say I'm sorry with a hug and a kiss. So precious.
Lately Mallory has been obsessed with taking temperatures. She was taking my temperature under one arm and then said, "Turn around Momma, need other side." Almost every night she has to take her baby doll's temperature. First under the arm.
She has also been really into her phone lately. I will ask her to be a "happy helper" and put something away and she will get her phone really quick and say, "I can't, I talkin' to Granma (or Daddy)."
She also likes to hold her baby and say, "The baby sad." When you ask her why she says, "She bonkered head."
My favorite thing she has recently started doing when we get home from school is "let's cuddles." She loves sitting on the porch swing and cuddling.
Her latest sayings also include "not a good idea" and "bad choice."
No comments:
Post a Comment