Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday Party!

This past weekend we had some family over for a little birthday celebration for Mallory. It wasn't anything fancy, but she had a great time opening presents and everyone else had a great time watching Ohio State basketball and the cupcakes.

I had to put this picture because it shows the deviled eggs, which I had Dan taste before I made them all to see if they were salty enough. Out of politeness he didn't tell me the were overly salty. It wasn't until we all sat down to eat and I had one that I about lost it. I have been craving extra salty things this pregnancy, but even I thought they were too salty! Oh well, we survived. If I would have put mustard in them it probably would have fixed the problem, but I went to the store to get the mustard and somehow came home without any...I blame the pregnancy.
For some reason I thought cupcakes would be easier than a cake...wrong- I forgot how tedious they are! The plan was to make them all look like the top...


Mallory's new table and all her presents.

Mallory had a blast hitting the balloons into the air.

Reading her new book.

Drawing on her magna doodle- best present ever! (but I am biased)
Singing Happy Birthday.

I had to put this picture because I thought it was funny that Dan and Mallory are doing the same thing.

Such a good cupcake -especially for being dairy, soy, and gluten free!

"Uh-oh" she says..."we need to wash."


All her wonderful gifts. Thanks everyone!

My beautiful artwork.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Looks like a fun birthday!! Judging by her two year stats she is going to tower over both of our boys:) We will let you know about Amelia! You are a cute prego, and I love the haircut:) I am glad you have this, it is fun to see what your family is up! (P.S. so so excited for your Baby BOY!)

Post a Comment