2) Last night I learned Mallory clenches her jaw in her sleep. Yes, I learned the hard way. I also learned that a clenched jaw does not easily open. It took both Eric and myself to get it open. I'm surprised I am still in one piece. Note to self, pay attention to a sleeping child and detach right away!
3)Parenting books always say two options make the child feel like they are in control and get to pick. This is not the case for Mallory, so much that if you give her two things to choose from, she takes both and adds something else. I have given up on trying to leave anything in the car when we go to school. I have decided to let them try and get her to give it up because mine ends with a tantrum every time. It used to be just a snack cup we took to school in the morning. It is now up to a snack cup, a juice box, 2 baby dolls, and a blanket.
4) Tonight Mallory had to have different pajamas on because she insisted on wearing her red shoes (which are at least 2 sizes too small). After spilling juice all over her shirt she needed changed. We only had her new pajamas left, so I put them on and she said "picture mom?". Does that mean I take too many pictures? Here is just before she went to bed (Yes, I lost the battle to take off the shoes).
1 comment:
Okay, now I would SERIOUSLY start to think about weaning. OUCH!!!!!!
Post a Comment