In the midst of the move, on February 26th, we went for my 20 week apt and ultrasound. Everything looked great and we found out it was a boy! We are both very excited, and if anyone has some boy clothes they want to hand down we are taking donations. :) We don't have any names yet, that we agree upon, but hopefully by the time he is born we come up with something. At the ultrasound he weighed in at 15 oz, his heart rate was 140, and he was measuring at 20weeks 5days (Mallory at this point measured in at 19weeks 1day, so I'm hoping he just hit a growth spurt sooner and that I am not going to birth a gigantic baby) . We convinced the doctor to change my due date on his official paperwork to July 11th based on his size for the sole purpose of giving us more time to be able to deliver in the area of the hospital we want (since you have to be 38 weeks, and with Mallory I went at 36.5). So the earliest he can come now is June 27th...so I'm keeping my legs crossed at least until then. His heart rate was 140 and he was just squirming around. Here are two pics of him:
He definitely wasn't shy, and I made the US tech go back and show us it with the umbilical cord in the same shot so there wasn't any mistake.
I like this one because I think it shows his personality. It's a profile pic (with his head on the right and belly on the left). If you look close his thumb is on his nose and he is waving his fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment