Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bad parenting moment #2

So I'm sure I've had more than two bad parenting moments in the past two years. However, this is only the second one I think I'll remember, the first being when I cut half her thumb off while trying to cut her fingernails a year ago.

We just bought a bed rail and put it on my side of the bed and it has worked out great. Last night, Mallory fell asleep on Eric's side of the bed and we should have moved her right away like we always do. I didn't think I'd fall asleep as fast as I did so I postponed moving her. It felt so great to wake up to a big thump and a screaming child. This morning we woke up to a nice bruiser on her eye...poor kid. These pictures really doesn't do justice to how it really looks but it gives you an idea.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yes, that thump is the worst sound to wake up to. Ugh! Poor kiddo.

Post a Comment