I had ordered some Toonie Moonie Marshmallow Creme to make fondant. Long story short, the order didn't come for weeks and there was no way for me to contact them regarding the status other than email (which they didn't respond to). About a week after my 3rd email, I received my order with a note that said, "we apologize for the glitch in our system, please enjoy this complimentary tub of marshmallow creme and apron as our apology."
Since then, I have been finding different ways to use all this creme before it goes bad. We have had a lot of rice crispy treats and frosting. Despite the time it took to get here, I have been very impressed with the taste (although it's not as "stringy" as regular marshmallows).
They have some other recipes on their website that I'm hoping to try. If you are looking for a corn syrup free/organic marshmallow creme, I recommend it!


No comments:
Post a Comment