Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I realize this post is over a month late, but I did not want it to go unsaid how much we love Eric and how great of a father he is.  Unfortunately I came down with a fever (same weekend as the recital) and he wasn't able to go play golf like I had planned.  Because he was taking care of the kids while I was sick, it put him behind on his BAR studying,  so he had to spend father's day studying.

I let Mallory pick out the card and she got a music one with the song, "Bushel and a Peck." Jared thought this was the greatest card ever.  I couldn't believe the card cost $8...what a rip off! What can you do after a 3 year is dead set on it though? It was worth $8 to me to not have to walk out of the mall all the way back to the car with a crying child. 

Here is what the kids made him at school:



Happy Father's Day Eric! The kids and I appreciate all your love, hugs, cuddles, and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment