We planned a surprise bridal shower for a co-worker of mine and nothing seemed to go right. From the money getting stolen, to the date having to get moved many times, to the gift having delivery issues, to the bag falling in water and ripping, I am not surprised that one more thing went wrong. With the uncertainty of the shower date, we could not pre-order the cake, so over my lunch break, I went to get a cake. The only cake that wasn't red and blue and was somewhat feminine was this pink and green one. It wasn't so bad until I had them write on it. One of my favorite blogs is cakewrecks.blogspot.com, and I swore some of them they were just making up, but I have witnessed first hand awful awful writing. I could have done a better job myself. I literally laughed when they handed me the cake. They could have at least made the icing match. I couldn't even have them re-do it because they didn't have any other cakes....so best wishes to Natalie and Ked, at least it tasted good.
Oh, and best wishes to the employee in the cake department (if you are still in the cake department after my email to the complaint department).

No comments:
Post a Comment