Three years ago I got Eric an indoor skydiving gift certificate that he never ended up using before we left. Since he had to go while we were there, we thought it would be fun for all of us to go.
This picture says it all!
Mallory, Eric, Grandpa, Darryl
Jared, Amanda, MiMi, Chance, Haleigh
Bryce (isn't he so cute in his gear?)
We each got 2, one and a half minute flights in the wind tunnel. The first time you go you are trying to figure it all out, so the second time is much more fun. I always thought there would be this big drop feeling, but apparently there is not. Our instructor said the only difference between this and real skydiving is the view. I'll take his word on that!
During our introduction video, when they asked if we had any questions, Bryce raised his hand and said he wasn't doing it. After watching for about 20 minutes, he decided to do it, but only because he was told he couldn't have his candy unless he did. Yep, candy is what convinced him! He got in there and wasn't even scared! Maybe next year we can convince Mallory to go.
Here I am flying:
Here is Eric. He was so tall he would just bounce from one wall to the other.
We didn't actually get pictures because we were all in there and no camera's were allowed. However, a video came with it, but it's 27 minutes long, so I cannot post it. If I find a way to post a shorter one I will, because it's really funny to watch all of us! We had a blast! If you ever visit the Denver area, I highly recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment