I thought for sure I had posted about this before, but I couldn't find it, so I thought I'd post again just in case I didn't. Roscoe has become quite the sneaky dog. Twice now, as I'm carrying in groceries, he sneaks out of the garage and it's not until I don't hear his nails clicking on the floor or that I drop some food and he isn't there to get it that I realize he's gone. It's always at that moment, as I've gotten our shoes on and all of us bundled up that I get a call from a neighbor saying they have our dog. So, I have officially met three of our neighbors this way, all extremely nice. We also met some of Lisa and Dan's neighbors this way.
I got to thinking though, what better way to meet your neighbors. When you are new to an area, unless you see them outside and happen to be walking by, you never meet them. Maybe every weekend I'll "accidentally" start letting him out to see who else we can meet.
Mixed Feelings
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment