Saturday, June 5, 2010

Roscoe's Haircut

For about a month now, Roscoe has been somewhat neglected, and unfortunately I have not been able to be around him because of his stinkiness. Today, I decided to give him a haircut and a bath. I can't justify spending money to take him in to get his haircut because they always call half way through for us to pick him up. This is because he apparently freaks out and bites them. I do not have that problem but it takes hours, and being pregnant trying to sit and contain a dog (while watching a two year old) was not my best idea of the week.

I'm sure Roscoe is thrilled not to have all this hair on him now that it's 90's and humid.

Yeah, it's not perfect, but honestly, it looks better than the groomers do (and I didn't make him bleed anywhere). His nails still need cut, but my back was done and so was he. Eric will have to do that one. The best part is he is short and I don't have to worry about cutting it again for a while (especially since the baby is coming soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment