Apparently due to the unusual weather patterns and the rain, our strawberries were plagued with some type of rot due to fungus...sad day for us, and that one strawberry I ate ended up being the most anyone has probably ever paid for one strawberry.
As for the rest of the garden, here is what it looks like now, and for what reason you might ask... 
Yep, that critter that has been living under our deck is a nice big ground hog. I feel like the TV has mislead me into thinking ground hogs were small and cute. This one, not so much. Apparently dogs are a predator, but I'm pretty sure this one could handle Roscoe if need be because he is 2.5 times his size. Apparently we'll be researching traps or calling an exterminator soon. I haven't been able to actually get a picture, but this is the closest one I can find.
On a positive note, the one plant I left because I didn't know what it was has now turned into this.Hopefully our tomatoes pull through for us, since nothing else is in our favor at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment