Friday, May 28, 2010

33 weeks!

So I missed the 32 weeks blog, but I had an appointment today and things are still going well. I have gained 24 lbs, so I have only gained a pound in the last 3 weeks. Nothing has changed in my diet or activity level so I'm not really sure why the weight gain has slowed, but my feet and back appreciate it.

Five weeks ago I was 37.5 inches around and now I am 39.5 inches around. I don't know the normal rate of growth because I didn't do that measurement with Mallory, but at least I can quantify that I am indeed growing further out.
My fundal height was 34 inches. It was always measuring a week behind and today it was measuring a week ahead. I am hoping that is not indicative of how fast this baby is growing since his ultrasound already had him 2 weeks ahead!
My uterus is as far up as it can go so he said at this point the only way for him to grow is out.
After the doctor took all the measurements he turned around and laughed and said, "Wow, you really don't swell" as if he had never seen a pregnant lady not swollen at this point. Apparently it's abnormal to not swell. I don't know why I dont, but I'm not going to complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment