Sunday, November 8, 2009

Telling the Family

Telling our families this time was much different than the last. An unexpected pregnancy with a husband in law school brought many reactions. Most people Eric told did not believe him (not a surprise since he jokingly tells people that often). Some responses we got were "OMG Your pregnant?", "You know condoms are 99% effective?", "I guess it will just be a little bit more difficult than it already was.", "I thought you weren't having any more kids until Eric was done with law school", a lot of pauses, followed by digestion, then excitement, and congratulations!

I think most people are finding this quite hilarious because of our Type A personalities and the need to plan everything.

Mallory is not old enough to understand, but I can tell she senses something because her "nursies" frequency has substantially increased.

No comments:

Post a Comment