Friday, November 20, 2009

5 weeks!


We went to the doctor on Tuesday and had our initial appointment. While we were there, we took a tour of the hospital and we got to see the equivalent of their natural birthing center. It is set up just like a bedroom in a house. You can check it out by clicking on the "family beginnings" picture at the bottom. It's one on one nurse care and they allow water births (which I haven't decided if I even want to try yet).
My HCG levels came back for 5 weeks and 2 days at 32, 000 and progesterone levels of 27.1 . Both of these were much higher than Mallory was, so maybe this was just an eager implanter??
I also got my hair cut - does that look like shoulder length? Ugh, I'm over it now and I'm starting to get used to it. Mallory still points at my hair everyday because it's so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment