Mallory initially wanted a Frozen birthday like every other kid out there,and wanted to invite one friend so it wouldn't be too loud. However, after talking about it, she decided on Strawberry Shortcake at the clubhouse with 10 friends, but no parents. The catch was, she wanted a breakfast birthday so she could have rainbow pancakes. This actually ended up being one of the easiest parties we've had.
After a disappointing "Our Generation" Doll from Santa, Mallory finally got her first American girl doll!
Mallory helped make all of these skirts. It actually wasn't too bad.
These ended up being strawberry pancakes instead of rainbow pancakes...fail. The red coloring kept turning the mix brown, so we gave up and put in pancakes.
Muffin bouquets that Mallory helped me paint.
Strawberry lemonade of course.
I think they had the most fun blowing up balloons and letting the air out and watching them fly across the room.
Pin the strawberry on the vine.
Emily got it right on.
An appearance by Strawberry Shortcake. I bought this costume for me because Strawberry Shortcake wasn't one of the options at party character places. When it came, instead of an adult medium, they sent a child medium. Thankfully a neighbor came through for us.
We sang happy birthday with muffins instead of cupcakes.
This is the only picture of the bracelets I got.
Who could pick up the most skittles (rainbow of course) with a straw and put them in a cup? Emily was the winner again.
Jared and Beau were the only boys allowed.
An American Girl Doll!!! Grace (the doll of the year).
Cousins!
I'm pretty sure if we created a look a like doll, it would have been this one. Brown hair, blue eyes, freckles and all.
One happy spoiled girl!
Happiest of Birthday's my sweet Mallory. I hope it was everything you ever wanted! We love you and can't believe you are 7 years old!





No comments:
Post a Comment