Sunday, November 10, 2013

September 2013

Labor Day cupcakes...we didn't have anything else to make, so we went with our monster mix.



Mallory holding baby Kate.


Every once in a while our laundry folding gets out of control...


Always makes for a good before and after.

Trying on her dress for Ashley's wedding. She wanted the bow on the front.


Mallory's first soccer game.  She was so aggressive and actually made a goal.  Not what were expecting at all.



Mallory and Ria


Eric got this cup for registering his tennis membership. He told me not to take it to the pool because it was really special. Low and behold, once I got out of the car, I tripped and shattered the cup.  Seriously...luckily they sent us a new one.







Beck's first birthday.


Dolaron/Duffield Drive-In





Storage room before.


Storage room after.
I found this picture and thought it was Jared.  It was actually Chance.

I even got my desk organized.  Such a busy organizing month.







Finally got around to putting the baby seat on the back of Mallory's bike.

So excited to wear sweatshirts.

Sparrows soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment