Saturday, December 22, 2012

2yrs 4 months and 4yrs 8 months!

Since this is long over due, I will just post some pictures of what they kids have been up to.
 
Mancala- I didn't know 4 year olds could play this game.  This is probably her favorite game and she is actually strategic with it.  Something we have learned though, is that Mallory does not like to lose. 

With the weather not as nice, we've been to Chuck E Cheese with her friend Ria a few times.

Have I mentioned recently that Jared wants to do EVERYTHING on his own?
 
We had a bunch of HSN credit so I took it upon myself to buy a rotating waffle maker.  Yum Yum!

There has also been a fight over who gets to put forks on the table.  Jared has just figured out that it's a 1:1 to ratio, not a pile of forks ratio as seen below.
 
Monkey see, Monkey do.  Jared follows Mallory around and does everything she does.

Jared's latest obsession is tennis.  He wants to play all day every day.

Mallory's best friend Ria had a birthday party.  This was a first eating Indian food for the kids.  Jared is not a fan of spicy :)  They all thought it was funny because apparently that was not spicy at all to them.

Apparently the best way to watch a top spin is by getting right above it.




 
Jared likes to go to the bike section in toys r us and ride the bikes around the store. 



Mallory has been really into sending mail - so much so that I have had to hide the stamps! :)

Jared has been into drawing on anything and everything BUT paper... first it was sheets, then chairs, then tables.

Jared also is obsessed with putting a snack he never intends to eat in the back of his bike.

Terrible picture, but I love when his hair does this.  It reminds me of chicken little.




French braids are still cool to kids :)
 
Last, Mallory has learned to tie her shoe!
 
Here are a few videos of Jared hitting the ball with his bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment