Sunday, October 7, 2012

Gavin Degraw Baby!

Eric and I used to listen to Gavin Degraw all the time back in our "dating" days.  I saw he was coming to Columbus so we worked it out so Lisa and Dan could watch the kids while we went to the concert.
 
It was a Sunday night so we went up to stay the weekend.  I took the kids to the park to have a picnic before we went to the concert.  The girls that it was so cool to sit in the third row -Jared on the other hand was really sad he was not able to. 
 



We definitely felt a little old at the concert when it started, which we figured out was because Colbie Calliat was performing before him and she has a young fan base.  Once she was done, most of them left and the real fun began.  It was one of the most fun concerts I have ever been to.



When we got back, all of the kids were asleep in one bed.  I couldn't help but take a picture of this cuteness.
 
Here is a little video of the concert.  Again, if you ever get the chance to go, I totally recommend it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment