I will be the first to admit that things are a little crazy for us right now (and I'm sure you can tell because I'm 2 months behind on the blog!). Anyway, many ask how I keep my sanity. Well, I'm sure your not surprised, I'm a list maker. Unfortunately most things on the list don't get done, but at least they are out of my head! Oh, and I'm sure you do this to, and if not then it could be that I'm crazy, but I like to add things to the list that I did but weren't on there just so I can cross them off.
Work list
Personal list
And you know what else keeps my sanity??? The little things like a clean organized refrigerator. With how many times you open it in a day, it sure brings a sense of peace when it's organized. Who knew a refrigerator could be cool and refreshing? :)
Hopefully this post made you feel a little bit better about yourself and that maybe you feel normal (or a little less crazy than me). What are some of the things you do to keep your sanity? I would love to hear!



No comments:
Post a Comment