Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quick Update

I have fallen behind on the blog in the last month or so, so I don't feel like I have adequately captured the recent events in my normal descriptive and sometimes witty commentary.  I feel like it's everything I have to just get the pictures uploaded.  I hope to get back into my normal blogging, but it's not looking promising as we near Mallory's birthday party, Eric's graduation, Laura's wedding, Jared's first birthday, and the BAR Exam.  Oh, and did I mention I am taking two classes this semester?  I have no idea how we are going to survive the chaos that lies ahead in the next six months.  On top of everything, we have no idea where we are going to live because it depends on where Eric gets a job, so job searching and moving have a high potential of making the list of things to do if Eric finds a job out of state!  So as I mentioned, I will do my best to keep up on the blogging, but forgive me if it's not in as much detail as it once was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment